06 September 2008

little women


Well, I don't have four, but three is all they ended up with in the end anyway, so I guess I'm alright. Here they are watching the movie. Estella wanted to watch it, so in order to do so without Eva rioting, she got her so excited about it that she nestled in on the couch right next to her and shouted. "Little womans. YEAH!"

We've had a lot of growing experiences lately with all our little women. Libi has finally tasted her first substance other than mother nature. Well, almost, if you don't count all the Tylenol she's had lately.


I haven't really figured out how she feels about it. She didn't seem to think all that much of it. She actually made her infamous pouty-face at me twice during the feeding session, as if to say, "How could you take away my little-babyness?"


Eva got to paint for the very first time. With permission, that is.



I think this was a "Why don't I get to paint, too?' look.

Of course, we already had a pro in the house.


6 comments:

EmJ said...

So we got to see the story-telling/theater, lunch, and arts and crafts of homeschooling! Very nice!

I'm excited about starting our Johnson Family Encyclopedia!

EmJ said...

Curious...why do you have "one, two, three..." under the caption "All the pretty little Mosses"? Putting the ... after the three is a little misleading. Is there something I'm not aware of?? :)

.Bird. said...

what they hey-ho is all this nonsense talk about an Encyclopedia??

I'm married now too, ya know - I should be included!!

iarenashviller said...

nothing you don't know about, i just thought it looked better that way. ...

Nathanaelbendavid said...

Seriously...What the hell are you guys all talking about?

iarenashviller said...

mind your own beeshnesh