This was about the best reaction we got, too, since no one in Nashville had any gas. Has, I should say. We're still out, to the best of my knowledge, thanks to the hurricane. I think we're going to have to try another yard sale after we get back from Florida, hopefully one with a better success rate.
Estella got a little bit of practice in the day before at the zoo. She plans to enter the National Geographic Photography contest for kids this year. I think she's developing a good eye for shots.
Other than that, the pinnacle of our weekend was primarily that we got to spend it quietly, without two of the three children. Libi got to stay home with us, while the older two went to spend the rest of the weekend at "the farm" with Andy and Hadassah. I'm not sure who had more fun, them or us. We finally did get to see that Batman movie after all. Libi did not, however. She stayed with Anthony and Bekah for a little while. The best part for me was not having to prepare or clean up after any meals on Sunday.
3 comments:
Glad you guys got some time to yourselves.
We are working on a yard sale for next weekend. I hope it goes well.
My sister just got her power back yesterday, and my mom still doesn't have power from the hurricane!
wow - we just got gas back in a day or two ago.
well we've got plenty of gas and electricity out here in the boonies - so everyone should probably move out here!
Post a Comment