20 October 2008

Karaoke, baby!

Estella got a karaoke machine for her birthday this year. I have in my possession untold amounts of exciting performances on video, but I chose the one in which she has begun to perfect her art.


4 comments:

EmJ said...

Love the video...can't wait to see Estella preform LIVE!!

Hey...if its not too much of a hassle...maybe she can bring it to the farm and put on a show for us...who knows since this is such a musically talented family...we could have a Karaoke Dance Party!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an exciting day! I wondered what you all did for Estella's b-day and now I know! How wonderful! Happy B-day to Estella. Wow, it's hard to believe she's 8. What a little lady...and talented, too! :) All my love, Rebekah

.Bird. said...

What in the blazes was all that pirate nonsense about?

I mean, come on... "arghh. ships ahoy. land ho." ???

At least throw in an "ahoy mateys," or "shiver me timbers," for clarity.

I've no idea what you're trying to communicate with all that blithering nonsense!

Nathanaelbendavid said...

Doesn't everybody just think it is so fantastic that G-d gave us butts. What more beautiful source of innocent joy has been produced by other than a butt?