We recently enjoyed a trip to Florida to visit Mimi and Pop Pop! The kids did great all 18 hours of the way there, and we all had a wonderful time visiting.
I think it's safe to say the kids enjoyed themselves. We made a few trips to the beach. Estella was the biggest fan, but after going to the beach with Pop Pop, even Eva decided it wasn't so bad after all.
The throne you see Eva sitting in (below) was Brendan's idea in response to her shouting, "I have to go pee-pee!" Notice the channel to the sea in front of her lap.
Libi did not particularly like the beach, and she especially did not like the ocean part of the beach. She didn't want to be anywhere near the crazy water. She and I stayed behind and went to the nice, quiet pool at Mimi & Pop Pop's.
I think it's safe to say that Estella had enough fun for all of us. She rode waves on a boogie board, dug for shells, jumped waves, swam, you name it.
3 comments:
I believe I detect a naturalist in Estella.
What beautiful little people!
I still can't get over her hair! Glad that you all are having...or did have a good trip.
Post a Comment