26 July 2009

Better late than never, I suppose

Well, Eva's 3rd birthday came and went much like her moods do. We have had lovely visits with family this month. Mimi, Sharyn and Megan were all here for Eva's birthday, and we just finished a short but very sweet visit from my Aunt Susi and her two girls, Whitnye and Vynesa.

Eva's big present this year was a tricycle, which she has been riding rather proficiently ever since she got it.


Here Mimi is reading Big Dog, Little Dog, a present from Nana.



Hopefully, I'll get with the program and update a little bit more often. I'm trying to figure out how I had more time to do this when I was in the middle of homeschooling and living in an upstairs apartment with three kids and a dog, and no yard for either of them. I'm not really understanding the logic, here.

1 comment:

EmJ said...

I would say it was a lot easier to keep an eye on them when you were in a one level house and noone could go outside... :) You're doing a great job!