Libi enjoyed brushing her teeth and standing in front of the fan,


sitting with Estella while she played Webkinz,

and sleeping (but not enough of that).

Oh, and I forgot, being cool.
Estella and Eva rode on some of the quarter-machine rides at the mall nearby. Libi was not interested in anything except sitting at a safe distance from the rides.




The girls did some coloring together on the deck.

sitting with Estella while she played Webkinz,
and sleeping (but not enough of that).
Oh, and I forgot, being cool.
Estella and Eva rode on some of the quarter-machine rides at the mall nearby. Libi was not interested in anything except sitting at a safe distance from the rides.
The girls did some coloring together on the deck.
4 comments:
I think the smirk on her face in the fan picture makes that one my favorite.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Very Cute!!
that would be an uncle extraordinaire smirk
Those are all great pictures of the family look at my blog for that stuff!
Post a Comment