Eva had her first day of preschool today.
To say she was excited is an understatement.
We found a wonderful preschool that came with very high recommendations. The fact that it is located inside of an old stone church doesn't hurt, either. Normally, there is quite a wait, but we just happened to call one day (I can recall the day, and it is not a very pleasant recollection). Perhaps it was perfect timing, perhaps it was the panic and desperation in my voice, but it just so happened that someone was moving the following week and thus a spot was open for Miss Eva.
Ready to go.

On her way.

Waiting at the door.

It was reported to us at the end of her day that she did wonderfully and had a great time.

Estella will be starting school back up next Monday, so I guess you could say we're really on a roll. We enrolled her in the public school we are zoned for, which turned out to be a really nice one. Estella and I took a tour with the principal last week, and we all decided right away that it was worth a shot.
The girls are enjoying our new bathtub quite a bit.

Eva insisted that I take a picture of this, because it was 'so cute!' I suppose she was right.
I have a little crop of animal lovers.

But just in case you think we are too nice to our animals...
Ready to go.
On her way.
Waiting at the door.
It was reported to us at the end of her day that she did wonderfully and had a great time.
Estella will be starting school back up next Monday, so I guess you could say we're really on a roll. We enrolled her in the public school we are zoned for, which turned out to be a really nice one. Estella and I took a tour with the principal last week, and we all decided right away that it was worth a shot.
The girls are enjoying our new bathtub quite a bit.
Eva insisted that I take a picture of this, because it was 'so cute!' I suppose she was right.
But just in case you think we are too nice to our animals...
7 comments:
Is sunshine dressed up for Halloween?
nobody ever renamed that poor cat?
Eva look beautiful and excited about her new school.
She was very excited - and no, no one ever renamed the poor cat, and no, she is not dressed up for Halloween - that is just what Estella does to her at random.
Wonderful golden rule days!
Why can't I get Estella's blog to work as a link from my blog page? I noticed it works from yours though, what am I doing wrong?
Eva, how so sweet she is.
You have a very cute and wonderful girl.
I wish you all falimy's a full of happiness this year.
a reader in Japan
Post a Comment