31 August 2008

someday soon, you will have...


You'll have to let me know how this works out as an alternate for updates.

I have no idea what's happened since I've last given an update on the girls. As everyone except me knows, Brendan made it home safely from the survival trip in MN. There have been sightings of him in the Nashville area, but as of yet unconfirmed by myself.

Eva has bangs now.

And I must say, she pulls them off quite well.

She's doing pretty well in the potty training department. Madeleine has now taken up watch over that as well. If you're wondering why the potty isn't in the bathroom, it's because we started her out in her favorite place - in front of the television. We have now graduated to the bathroom, although, the success rate isn't nearly as high. In fact, I took a big step backwards today, after far too many clean-ups yesterday, and she's right back where we started. It's been a long couple of weeks or so. Or months.



Libi is teething. Nothing has come through yet, but Mama is praying for triumph to come quickly. My normally quiet and content little baby has turned into a screaming monster from some other planet. She has also decided conveniently at this time that she no longer requires the service of a pacifier, but is far more satisfied with mother nature, AKA Mother Mosses exhausted bosoms. Still, she is endearing to everyone in the family.

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of Estella except this self-portrait, because she has been the only one taking pictures most of the time. I have only managed to grab the camera once or twice in the last few weeks. She is practicing for a National Geographic Kids photo contest.




Estella is doing great with school, and just recently got accepted into a wonderful music school in Nashville that fits our budget perfectly at 50 cents a lesson! A man from the orchestra in Nashville left all of his money in a will to be used for a music school to give opportunity to those who can't afford the $200+ per month it normally costs for music lessons. We are excited for her to start in a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is wonderful!

EmJ said...

Love the blog...I hope you update more often then the rest of your family!