27 September 2008

Estella's new haircut! (or, Oops, I dropped my sippy cup in the tiger cage.)


Estella got her new haircut today! I only cried a little when she first cut off the pony tail, then I recovered. It is so beautiful on her, and she looks adorable. I managed to forget the camera going out the door, so I don't have all the shots I wanted to of the actual cut taking place, but it's the end that counts, right? She has been very happy with herself all day, so I think it was a good move.


Eva got her bangs trimmed back again, too.



We went to the zoo after the hair appointment today, and yes, Eva did in fact drop her sippy cup into the Bengal tiger cage. Brendan reached in and grabbed it, though, so all is well.

Afterward, we headed over to the illustrious Costco for treats (and pull-ups), where we got 4 times the food we paid for. When Eva asked if she could go see the 'horsey' (a blow-up display of the headless horseman pulling a carriage), Brendan said "No, honey, that horsey is on its way to the underworld."


8 comments:

Nathanaelbendavid said...

I can't believe that you did not give me the honors, all of these years of tormenting for naught.

Nathanaelbendavid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EmJ said...

What a cute haircut! I can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Estella - you look beautiful!!!!

Love,
Nana

iarenashviller said...

time will heal your wound.

Pater Familias said...

Beautiful hair Estella!
Tigger Sipper! Grrrrr!

.Bird. said...

please see our blog this instant.

right now.

EmJ said...

There is always anniversaries! And by the way, you never had a wedding cake...It's never too late. You and the fam can help us come eat this one. We haven't started on it yet! :)