She looked (a little too) grown-up that evening.
We all had a great time. Nana and Papa, Uncle, Emily, Ivy and Ari, and all the Mosses convened at Andy and Hadassah's house for a rousing weekend of Phase 10, Baldersash, staying up too late and chasing screaming toddlers everywhere.
We lined the kids up for their morning mush before booting them out the door and letting Madeleine babysit them.
She and Papa kept a watchful eye over everything, that is, the two out of three troublemakers in the bunch.
Libi kept to her usual doodling.
Emily made a beautiful cake for the girls, and, as usual, she outdid herself. I have to say, I never had a cake like that!
Look below for one more update from last weekend!
3 comments:
the children at the table is absolute and perfect.
way to go Nashville, as opposed to our county who voted 75% JM. I think it's funny that there was such a distinct divide between the "fancy" people and the "hicks".
Hey...I was wondering if there was a way to get your pictures from the Bird Farm Family Reunion Birthday Bash. I know there is some website that you zip it all in an e-mail? Inform me of this and I will send you my pics as well.
Post a Comment