Though our days are getting shorter, they still seem to last forever, and no one is very alert in the morning. Perhaps we should use this picture for the graduation announcements.
Thanks to Aunt Emily, Estella was the best Little Red Riding Hood in town on Halloween! Eva was one of the many Barbie princesses, and Libi was the pumpkin this year. Estella and Eva made out pretty well in the candy department, especially Estella, who seemed to finally catch on that the faster and more furious you went, the more you reap.
This is Libi, Eli and Ellie, all of whom are very excited to be in costume.
1 comment:
Hey I'm so glad that Estella liked the Cape. All the children look wonderful. I don't have the pictures yet of Ivy and Ari, but I will post them as soon as I can.
Oh...I need you to ask Estella to model the cape for you so you can take some pictures from different positions...I completely forgot to take pictures of it before I gave it to her. And I meant to take pictures of her wearing it too and completely forgot.
Thanks.
Post a Comment