
It seems like many of our days begin this way. It just isn't every day that we have to watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade.
I assure you that by the end of the parade, she was more jubilant. When she saw Santa, she started to jump up and down screaming, "There's SANTA! He's coming to bring me a present!!!" I didn't try too hard to explain that it was going to take him a month to get here.

Unfortunately, we discovered later in the day her reason for acting so out of sorts about the parade. She fell asleep on my chair, which always means she is sick. Sure enough, within a couple of hours she had wet the bed, thrown up on the bed and gotten a fever. Estella is now sick, too, so we'll probably put off getting the tree until tomorrow. Despite the illnesses, we managed to have a great day and a wonderful meal. We are all very thankful for our family, friends, and the freedom to celebrate together.
2 comments:
Our family is just starting to recover. Thursday night was spent throwing up by myself, emily and ivy. It was terrible, I just had my first bit of cheerios.
yuck - I guess we shouldn't be whining too much. Brendan and I have not yet thrown up.
Post a Comment