We all have colds. Again. You may notice Libi's more husky than usual voice. Brendan was attempting to rock her to sleep, because I wouldn't let him lay her down with a stuffy nose. My theory was that she would cry, which would make her poor little nose even stuffier. Normally, she goes down for all her naps and bedtimes these days. As you can see, she wasn't cooperating with the sleeping part of Brendan's efforts very well.
We're all looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow with Caleb, Katie and little Eli, Aaron Graves, and possibly someone else from Belmont who couldn't make it home to family this year. I have announced my intentions to subject everyone to the Thanksgiving Day Parade, in an effort to do something "traditional". So far, I am the only one excited about this. Brendan says our children are too media-saturated to enjoy it. They won't be so desperately craved for television that they'll watch literally anything put before them, even Errol Flyn's 'Robin Hood'.
No comments:
Post a Comment