An exciting week ahead!
We are slowly packing miscellaneous things and Brendan is looking for work. I think we are all slowly recovering from our various illnesses.
Estella has today and tomorrow off school. We just got back from a friend's house, where she played for a while and I went over some homeschooling things with the mom, who is interested in homeschooling her daughter next year.
Eva has been throwing an unusual amount of tantrums lately, but that may just be repercussion for us not getting up with her in the middle of the night anymore. I went in the bathroom yesterday to find the toilet full to the top with wipes. The wipes are supposed to be in the bathroom for Eva's use when she goes to the bathroom, since they get the job done a little better than her tiny wisps of toilet paper. She apparently was feeling a little too much need for cleanliness. When confronted, she burst into tears (the same child that yells at Brendan that she doesn't want kisses). And guess who got to slap on the rubber gloves and dig out the pile of wipes?
Libi is still getting up in the middle of the night and refusing to take bottles, although she is eating a lot more solids now. I think she may be cutting another tooth, because her crankiness levels are way up. When she wants me to feed her, she scrunches her nose up and breaths in and out really fast. She got a good drink of Eva's chocolate milk this morning, and whenever anyone tried to come anywhere near her, she started letting out this shrieking growl. Perhaps if I start mixing chocolate syrup into her bottles she'll take them...
19 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment