15 April 2009

Easter


We had a great Easter. Nana and Papa came to visit us over the weekend, and the girls got to wear their matching dresses from Mimi on Easter Sunday. I can't say I got a very good picture, but it was the best I could do.




I took the girls to storytime at the local Old Hickory library, where this week they had a special guest from the Nashville Ballet. This is Eva's reaction:
















Libi has started chattering a lot lately. She isn't necessarily saying anything specific, but she's certainly saying something. This morning she was reading Estella's school book to her.


2 comments:

EmJ said...

Wow...it does sound like Libi is trying to say something.

In the background of your photos I noticed some artwork!! You guys did some more decorating since I was there last.

Oh and about the Easter festivities, All week long it is just me and the kids...2 kids and 2 bedrooms, not 3 kids and 4 bedrooms and 20 other random rooms. And I don't have 2 dogs and 1 cat and 1 husband to take care of...just me and 2 kids. (I probably wouldn't have done boiled eggs...) You truly are a supermom.

Don't get me wrong, I like the quiet, it just gives me more time to think. Something I haven't done in a while.

EmJ said...

I wish we would have known about the place when you were here visiting.