She has actually been doing that for a week or more, but I haven't had the time to put it up.
In other news, Eva told me this morning, "You're ruining my life!" as she dramatically ran out of the office AND shut the door behind her. I still haven't figured out where she heard that, unless Estella said it to me recently. I have a feeling it may have been, since through the fog I am recalling a major blowout with Estella yesterday morning, where Brendan had to remove her from my presence because she was in hysterics about not being able to do pilates with me (I've been attempting this thing where I have maybe 20 minutes out of the day to myself, which is not going over well with the natives). I don't know everything that was said upstairs, but I'm guessing a "you're ruining my life" jumped in there a time or two. Sidenote: when Brendan came home from work today and saw what I had written about Eva, he said, "Did you spank her?" This just under an hour before she said to him "Uuughh! I'm doing it!" in response to being told to wash her hands.
Estella had her last music class for the rest of the school year on Thursday, and is now enjoying a 2-night sleepover at home with her friend Isabella. It's raining, so I'm not sure if they have peeled themselves away from the screen since yesterday between playing Donkey Kongs 1,2 and 3 with Hadassah and watching High School Musical 1,2 and 3. And yes, that's my daughter in the middle. On the left would be either Opal or Pearl, not sure which, and on the right, Shelby. I think Estella fits right in.
I bought my obligatory industrial-sized hand sanitizer a few days ago in preparation for the swine flu doom. It seems to be fading out of the spotlight a little bit, thankfully, so hopefully we shall be preserved.
3 comments:
Oh my!
I can't believe Libi is standing!!! I can't wait to see her.
I can believe Eva's phrases, I've been getting eye rolling and grunts from Ivy.
O well thanks alot for doing that it's realy nice but did you haved to do that.
thanks alot mom did you realy haved to do that hardy har har.
From Estella
Post a Comment