04 August 2009

monsters and celebrities

Estella has been sleeping in Eva's room lately. Long story, but she was updating me last night on how things were going in Eva's room: "Sometimes, Eva makes me really mad so I pretend that I'm going to go in my room and stay there but then I get scared of monsters and celebrities, so I go back in Eva's room again."

There isn't really anything more to be said on the matter.

Here is Libi dancing to the radio. We were all huddled around the radio the other night like TV hadn't been invented yet, because Brendan was playing with Aaron/Those Lavender Whales on Vanderbilt's station. It was quite good. The music you here on the video isn't them, though.




Estella has been helping me out by doing bedtime stories sometimes.



Below is the storytime video.









7 comments:

EmJ said...

Way to go Estella on the reading bedtime stories!!

Melissa...what's up with scary celebrities? Which ones? lol

Nathanaelbendavid said...

I can't believe what 7 moths does to little babies.

.Bird. said...

you know... I'm really going to miss being around when all of these things happen... soon I'll just be one of many spectators watching VIDEOS of my little nieces doing adorable things... *sigh* I hadn't thought of that until just now.

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon it will be story time at Nana's!

iarenashviller said...

i have no idea what scary celebrities is about - she says it's just something she imagines - a celebrity jumping out from under her bed and scaring her!

Doris said...

I know a lot of scary celebrities. Well, not personally. And I love the bedtime stories. I shall soon be reading student papers for my bedtime stories...love, Mimi

.Bird. said...

there is a shocking lack of updates this time around... how are we supposed to know how life in SC is, if you don't tell us??? (as if you're not busy enough already, without blogging - ugh, I hate the word blogging)