"Estella is like Squidward!" This said by Eva in response to a nasally throat noise Estella made. I'll leave that to your imaginations.
Estella, on my reading the book Boundaries with Children: "I think you might need to get someone else to do that for you, mom." Proving that I need to be reading it, apparently, along with some other psychological self-help.
Libi would be saying equally disrespectful things if she wasn't so busy pretending to be a baby. She actually resorted to getting down on her hands and knees and crawling in order to get my attention yesterday. Reading, however, is not beyond her.
This afternoon I had to go to Walgreens to pick up a prescription for Mom, who had fun at the dentist this morning. The man behind the drive-up window wanted me to show my ID, since moms in minivans are notorious pain killer theifs, and when Eva saw my driver's license going up
the chute, she said,
"Why is your mommy card going up in the BOX?"
I had to assure her that the nice man would send it back before everything calmed back down. Apparently my identity is indeed wrapped up in my license.
The househunt is still on.
2 comments:
You MUST post more often! :)
I absolutly LOVE that picture of Libi in the orange(ish) knitted? shirt.
See you soon.
it's amazing that Libi is catching up to Eva in height
Post a Comment