25 September 2009

This is how we have all been feeling lately. I think Eva did a pretty good job summing it all up here.


And when we weren't feeling like that, this might perhaps capture the other side.


Here are some pictures from our lovely balcony, where we go to get away from the mites that have been eating us alive inside the apartment.


In closing, I will leave you with this: Estella went house shopping with Brendan and I the other day, and she made this chart, which I have copied below in two parts, to express her opinions of the house. The faces are her 'happy meters' or something like that.


She does not have a chart entry for the house that we offered on and did in fact get accepted, after some difficulty and miraculous intervention. I think the entry would have been very favorable, even more so than the one with seven 'please's. We'll put pictures of that up next week when we get a chance to take some!

2 comments:

EmJ said...

Wait...so everything worked out? You got the house!?!? I hope that is what this means, and if so....how EXCITING!!!

iarenashviller said...

well, sort of. I think we have come to realize through this that we are just going to have to trust God, because every time things look like they won't work, they do, and then they don't, and then they do. Here's to October 23rd (possible closing date)!!!