Well, thank you all who prayed for Brendan. He got a promotion that will help us out a great deal! We are so thankful that God is seeing us through all of this madness one step at a time.
Our househunting is still in dire need of some prayer. We have had terrible luck. Terrible luck. Today was no fun, and neither was the migraine I got as a result of it. I suppose Libi screaming at the top of her bodacious lungs in the van for an hour didn't help very much, either.
I am not very good at peaceful faith. I believe God will provide, but I can't say I've been flying very happy colors lately. Perhaps it's just the weather.
17 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
buying a house seems scary to me... but you only need one - so don't be discouraged! Imagine how awful it would be if you wanted every house you saw and had to choose between them!
And the weather will soon make you happy - because no one can stay blue with crunchy leaves everywhere!
We should go pumpkin picking soon - this time last year I had just had my accident and couldn't carry Eva... this year I can't because I'm pregnant... next year I'll have my OWN baby to bring!! :)
Post a Comment