26 February 2010

Oh, this is going to be fun: Part 1

I have finally succeeded in allotting enough money from our tax return to develop the rolls of film that I have beein abusing and dragging around for the last five or six years. Thank you, Snapfish, for posting them online for me so I can save them forever and share them with the worldwide web.

For those of you who did not know Estella and me before I married Brendan, prepare yourselves for a real treat.

Here goes (these particular beauties are from approximately summer of 2004?):

above
This is Estella and my grandmother, who lives in NY at my parents house in SC.


above
Headless Andy and Estella after a fruitful strawberry picking adventure


above
Hadassah and Andy before while we were all still breathlessly waiting their first betrothal


above
Estella picking strawberries














above
Not much has changed in this department, I shrunk these ones so as not to be too obscene

above
This one, however disturbing, deserved full scale exposure

above
I'm only going to show my backside for now

4 comments:

.Bird. said...

wow. wow.

that would be May of 2005, by the by. (right before Emily and Nathanael's wedding)

that picture of Nathanael frolicing is actually the best picture I've ever seen. ever.

are there more such wonders???

iarenashviller said...

oh, there will be more, and more. Sixteen rolls of more, to be exact. I mus say, we're off to a fabulous beginning.

iarenashviller said...

May of 2005...yes, I think that sounds about right. I was trying to place the month. Estella was FOUR.

A. Bird said...

ohh man! more rolls!!!

I can't wait...I seriously love things like this!!

if you have more pictures of Nathanael on par with that one of him frolicking around with a bunch of berries I will be very very happy