And no, the cute little gap-toothed girl is not future-Libi, even though it's hard to tell.
05 March 2010
Oh, this is going to be fun: Part 2
These pictures are all from a family trip to the Smoky Mountains back in...2003, I believe. September? And yes, the bloated-faced, mushroom-haired freak is me. My excuse: Growing out an awesome haircut, too much bleach, and, well, I have no idea why my face was so absurdly round. The rest of me isn't.
And no, the cute little gap-toothed girl is not future-Libi, even though it's hard to tell.



And no, the cute little gap-toothed girl is not future-Libi, even though it's hard to tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
methinks that were the year of the many scorpions, eh?
and also the amazing rainstorm we watched streak over the mountains and of which we drank a glass of fresh rain water... twere quite delicious.
fuzzy wuzzy.
I look weird.
and my eyebrows were WAY thin. and I'm never cutting my hair that short again.
Estella was delightfully chubby.
And I think to myself...
Post a Comment